Tuesday, November 25, 2008

my dreams are slowly coming true...

When bf walked through the door today, I nearly swooned. Because he was holding a Zumbo box containing the following cake. My favorite flavour is lychee, so this creation is heaven on a plate. The name is a mystery though ('Have a chat Kai'?? what the?). Can anyone enlighten?


This is a very light cake, but no less delicious. Just makes you want another one. Immediately.

Even Tabitha cat was impressed:

There is also another new white chocolate-looking cake that I am going to gaze at tomorrow. Till then, byeee!

6 comments:

missklicious said...

Oh my god! How delicious does this look!? *jealous*

Anonymous said...

ooh yum that looks fabulous! is the lychee jelly very sweet?

OohLookBel said...

hi missklicious - Hope you can get one soon to alleviate the jealousy!

hi chocolatesuze - the jelly is not too sweet at all; the strawberry counteracts it anyway. Perfection.

Anonymous said...

ooh yuummmm..... I srsly need to go very very soon!

Anonymous said...

Not the 'Kai in The Sky'? That's what my notes tell me, but maybe it got changed...sounds refreshing and almost tropical ^^
Man, I wish I could go there every day....

OohLookBel said...

hi ffichiban - yum indeedy. Are you going on Sunday?

hi chris - the name may have changed, as there's now a name plaque with it on display. And I wish I DIDN'T go there every day (to hell with the waistline!)

Ooh, look at this, too...